Layout/Background

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Recipe for the Best Salad Dressing EVER....

I have gotten on this kick to eat healthier, loose try to loose weight and workout. We all have those days or times when your getting dressed and nothing feels good, YEP, I have been having that kinda month, so Im finally gonna do something about it. And lets be real my youngest is 21 months, I can't blame it on baby weight for that much longer....

Back to my salad dressing these are very loose measurements and its really to taste.

1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
a pinch crushed garlic
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt

Whisk or shake together to combine and enjoy. Serve over a salad, use as a marinade, pour over grilled veggies. Endless possibilities.


I have tried making this dressing ahead of time however its best enjoyed fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Princess Dresses EVER!!!!!

Any parent of a little girl knows the struggles with Princess Dresses. So lets just list off the cons shall we... there is glitter EVER...