Layout/Background

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Best Greek Chicken Ever

So as some of you know I am trying to eat better and get into shape and loose a few pounds..... Its hard because I like to eat and drink.

I came up with this marinade and WOW is this chicken yummy, lets just say my 5 year old had 2 helpings and usually she lives on air.








Chicken Breasts trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tablespoon Ken's Steakhouse Lite Cesar dressing
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tablespoon poultry seasonings

Mix to combine and stir in the chicken chunks so they are coated well. Let marinade at least 2 hours, my ideal time is about 4 hours. Skewer and grill or you can add a tablespoon of olive oil and a pad of butter to a hot pan and fry till golden brown then put on a sheet pan and bake at 375 till cooked through about 10-15 minutes. You will have the tastiest chicken EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Princess Dresses EVER!!!!!

Any parent of a little girl knows the struggles with Princess Dresses. So lets just list off the cons shall we... there is glitter EVER...