Layout/Background

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Favorite Princess Dresses EVER!!!!!



Any parent of a little girl knows the struggles with Princess Dresses. So lets just list off the cons shall we... there is glitter EVERYWHERE, they are itchy, they are hot, they are expensive, washing is a pain because of well again glitter and so on. 

Pros.... you have a very happy little Princess for a little bit till the cons start. 

Don't get me wrong I have bought my fair share of Princess dresses and have had a happy little girl. One would say that I may even go a bit overboard due to only having only 1 girl. I was deep into planning our first family trip to Disney World and booked our little princess at Bippity Boppity Boutique and I'm not sure who was more excited my husband or myself. Then I came across a company on the internet called Wish Upon A Mommy Boutique. I looked  and read the reviews about how there was No Glitter (thank the Lord), they were cool in the heat and not itchy. My daughter can itch in a cotton t-shirt. And the prices were amazing I ended up getting 2 princess dresses for what I would have spent for 1. 

We own about 4 of these dresses and every time my princess wears them to Disneyland we get asked where we bought them. They are worn all day and I do not have to worry about bringing another outfit to change into. They wash up amazing. Each of our dresses has gone thru the wash many times and it comes out looking like new. I have not even mentioned the amazing customer service I have experienced with Wish Upon A Mommy Boutique. They respond quickly, are helpful and go above and beyond for their customers. 

If you are looking for a trip to Disney, a party or just because check out what Wish Upon A Mommy Boutique has to offer. Just look at that smile of a happy Princess. 



The above is my own opinion and I did not get paid or given anything in return. Its just a good company with quality products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Princess Dresses EVER!!!!!

Any parent of a little girl knows the struggles with Princess Dresses. So lets just list off the cons shall we... there is glitter EVER...