Layout/Background

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Me Time....

Time for Mommy? I'm sorry whats that?

I said awhile ago I was going to make time for me and things that I wanted to be involved in like this blog then life happened and kids happened and well you get the idea.

How does a busy Mommy with 2 different school drop off's, dance, ice hockey, errands, picking up the house (a full time job in itself), making meals and the list goes on and on find ME TIME?

This is the question I struggle with all the time and in my 6 1/2 years of being a mommy I have yet to find an answer to that question. I'd love to hear your insight and what has worked for you in your lives because as moms I believe that we all need to support one another and give a smile when needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Princess Dresses EVER!!!!!

Any parent of a little girl knows the struggles with Princess Dresses. So lets just list off the cons shall we... there is glitter EVER...