Layout/Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

One of my favorite kiddo meal time products is RePlay plates, bowls, sippy cups and spoons. The plates are a perfect size for little meals, nothing touches and its heavy enough that it stays in place.

Sippy cups and I have a love hate relationship. They either leak or are difficult to clean or the babies hate them. The RePlay sippy cup is great for any age, super easy to clean and doesn't leak. I can't even begin to share with you with my 3 kids how many times I have given one of my kids a cup full of juice, milk or water and seconds later they are crying because its all over them and the floor, then I shed a tear.

The colors are bright and there is a wide variety so favorite colors can be picked out so fights will be kept to a minimum.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Princess Dresses EVER!!!!!

Any parent of a little girl knows the struggles with Princess Dresses. So lets just list off the cons shall we... there is glitter EVER...