Layout/Background

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Disneyland Alone with the Kids 4 Tips

My husband was out of town for a few days and it was a beautiful day so I in a moment of craziness I decided to take our 3 kiddos to Disneyland by myself for a few hours.... YES I know....

It really wasn't that bad though, don't get me wrong I had a few times I almost lost my S**T but then I looked around and saw other moms feeling the same way and a look of "I know and I get it" gave me the strength to go on.

I did however set myself up for success like this......

SNACKS and lots of them. I don't know what it is, I make a meal at home and my 3 angels barely touch it but the moment we get into the car they are asking for a snack ( is it bad my 21 month old learned snack and chipy at about 13 months?) I always have snacks in my bag however when we are off to Disneyland I triple the amount and still run out.

Individual water bottles, I like Thermos Funtainer it keeps the drinks cold and doesn't leak. Each kid has their own water ( I learned that lesson the hard way) and gladly drinks it quickly while we are at the parks. A nice money saving trick is all the restaurants and drinking fountains in Disneyland has filtered water and you can ask for cups of ice water at any of the restaurants and they will gladly off as many as you like.  I am very picky about how my water tastes and I like Disneyland water.

Their lovie or paci. Its outside and kids crash hard after running around.

Try not to cram a lot in. It was my 5, 2 and 1 year old and me. We went on 1 ride, ate lunch, looked for a new pin forever for daughter and I let the kids run around a little bit.

Once we finally got home I was exhausted but feeling like I conquered the world and next time we will be sure to take Daddy along.

1 comment:


  1. Can I just say what a comfort to uncover an individual who really knows what they are discussing on the net. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular since you surely have the gift. facebook sign in

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Princess Dresses EVER!!!!!

Any parent of a little girl knows the struggles with Princess Dresses. So lets just list off the cons shall we... there is glitter EVER...