Layout/Background

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Disney World Memory Maker.... So Worth It!

As I mentioned we took our first vacation as a family of 5 to one of my favorite places, Disney World, the beginning of December. I spent endless hours planning the whole trip, hotel, tickets, dining, fast passes, etc. One thing I just was not sold on right away was the Memory Maker and boy was I wrong....

The memory maker is $149.00 if you pre purchase it and $169.00 if you decide to buy it once your already there enjoying your vacation. After a few calls to the Disney Vacation line and getting some amazing advice from cast members I bought the Memory Maker and was excited to get pictures of my kids.

And pictures I got, about 300 from 10 days at the parks and hotel. And I actually have pictures with my husband and I in them. OMG all 5 of us in a family picture and my 3 kids were all looking since if was someone different then mommy telling them to smile.

My tips....

* Get the Memory Maker before you go to save the $20.00

* Try to bring your laptop and download the pictures every few nights to save time when you get home and want to use the pictures

* Download the Disney World app and you can view your pictures usually within minutes

* Ask the photo pass cast members for Magic Shots, my daughter LOVED these and they are so cute.

* Mom is finally in photos

* There is a location at Disney Springs that will take family pictures and add awesome backdrops and its all included!





I hope this info helped and feel free to message me and ask any questions that you may have!!


All options are my own and I was not paid for any of this trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Princess Dresses EVER!!!!!

Any parent of a little girl knows the struggles with Princess Dresses. So lets just list off the cons shall we... there is glitter EVER...